Wednesday 9 May 2012

Today's Pictures + An Apology

Hello fellow tree-lovers and other peoples here, 


Sadly, I couldn't get any good shots today. I pulled a muscle in my right leg pretty bad and it's making walking a bit hard. I've done what I need to do around the house, but otherwise, I really don't think I can get out much and grab some shots. 


Though, I do have some good news; I took a bunch of extra photos last night that I chose not to upload, and as a consolation to not being able to take any today, I figured I would post those up here to sate your hunger for pictures of trees. Yes, I'm corny like that. 


There's also a few non-tree pictures there too, including a garden growing with beautiful flowers outside my apartment(one of the tenants likes to grow flowers), and of a pine cone - why a pine cone? Well, it was given to me  5 years ago by a now-deceased friend...he knew I liked trees, even back then. And naturally, since his death, I keep it with me as a reminder of our friendship.


So, without delay, here are the photos from last night. I do hope you enjoy!








No comments:

Post a Comment