Friday 11 May 2012

Somewhat unnerved

So, I've looked at this note that I must assume was for me(being that it showed up while I was away from that spot for less then five minutes) and I'm still somewhat confused by what it means, since I'm no good with...whatever language that's supposed to be. 


But even so, I Google'd about it(yes, if you google "strange notes hung from trees", you get results) and needless to say, what I've found is kind of...I don't know how to describe it. 


It seems that I'm not the only one who's gotten notes like these; across the Internet, there are videos and blogs of people talking about strange notes they've found that are in a vaguely familiar puzzle to my own. Most of these blogs cut off suddenly and don't end happily.


All of this is a lot to digest, and while I can't rule out this being some kind of joke by someone, I can't  say for certain that my note and the other notes people have gotten aren't connected somehow, even in the most remote sense. I'm sure people reading this think I'm crazy, but - I just can't shake the feeling of being unnerved by this. 


It's one note, sure - but I don't know what will happen next. I don't even know what will happen with this note. I don't understand it, either; I've been good at concealing my identity - I value my privacy(see my first post for a bit of an explanation), but this just seems to blow the whole lid off of it. 


Even still, I'm not going to let this note or its implications stop me. I'll still be taking some photos and  writing up my 3 facts. I've got to think positive - whatever all this means will reveal itself with time, I do hope. 


Again, if any of you have any idea what the note means - please let me know. I'd very much appreciate it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment