Tuesday 8 May 2012

Just got back + photos


I just got back from my walk. Beautiful day out – a bit muggy, but it did just rain, after all. I got about four or five good shots – there's a bit of a lack of real good trees around my neighborhood, but I hope to fix that soon, when my back is better.

Anyway, I wanted to go over a thing or two while I'm writing. I was thinking about doing a “Fun Fact” kind of a post every once a week or so, listing a few interesting facts about different types of trees, their growth and their life spans. I know that this blog is brand new, but to anyone reading, I'd like your opinions on this if possible. I don't want this blog to be -too- boring(though, it's about trees, so I'd say that it's already plenty boring to some of you now anyways).

I figure that this blog won't just be all about pictures, either – so I may splice in some research here and there about certain trees, or talk about trees I wish I could see but can't(like the ones out in the Black Forest in Germany, I hear they're quite pretty come the fall season. What can I say? I like Germany – which is ironic, because I'm English on my mother's side.). If I can't get to Germany, Florida will do – I went there 11 years ago and I loved all the palm trees – shame I didn't think to get a soil sample at the time.


That's – really all I've got to say. Enjoy the photos and stay tuned - I'll try to update this on a regular basis. 









No comments:

Post a Comment