Wednesday 16 May 2012

Bad Weather + Trip

Sorry about the lack of updates for the past 48 hours. The weather outside has been utterly miserable; it's been raining almost non-stop since yesterday afternoon. It's finally starting to let up a bit now, thankfully. I hate being cooped up inside. 

Though Robert and I are planning to head down to Queenston Heights, which is a really nice wooded area(It's mostly a cliff-face, but there are nice woods around it) about a half an hour away - as long as the rain holds. I should be able to take a few pictures while we're there. Seems I'm infecting Robert with the desire to go to wooded areas - I don't know how I should feel about that, though. Honoured or scared that he's becoming a tree lover like me. 


And sorry if this entry is kind of rambling - I'm running on four hours sleep; the damned rain kept me up until well after five AM. I'll post some pictures when I get back, though - Robert says he wants to talk to me about something while we're there as well. Wonder what's on the boy's mind(OK, he's not really a boy. He's 19 and I'm 20 - not much of a difference.) 


I am sorry about the lack of "real" tree updates in the last while, I should say. Just running out of unique pictures to take. 

No comments:

Post a Comment