Saturday 12 May 2012

Another normal day

I bid you good morning, Internet. 


I just got back in from my regular morning walk - I said yesterday that despite my slight reservations thanks to that note, I wouldn't let it stop me from doing what I love - taking pictures of trees and posting them up here. So, I'm sorry if you're disappointed. 


I've looked over the note several times and aside from the content I put up on the picture, there was nothing else on it. I've done some searches of it online and have found some decryptors that I might try - anagrams, word puzzles, and the like. I'll let you know the results of those when I plug in the letters and see what it comes up with. 


I didn't take many pictures this time mostly because my phone is next to dead, but I got a few that I will upload later on today. 


Another thing that I went to check was the spot I found the note at. I went out there several times over the course of ten or so minutes, but I found nothing. No new notes, no old notes I missed, not a thing. Which is good, in a way - but in another way, I want to see if these notes will keep going or if this is just an isolated thing. 


If it's an isolated thing, fuck you. You scared me. 


If it's not, fuck you. Stop. 


Now that that is out of the way, I'm going to be going out today with my good friend Robert; he and I share the same interest in one aspect - he's a photographer. We're going down to a fancy Chinese restaurant to get some grub. It'll be fun - I don't get out much into social situations, but when I do - I do try to enjoy myself. 


Will I bring up the note at lunch? Hell no - it's no one's business but my own at this point really. 


Anyhow, I've got to go get ready - so again, if you've gotten farther on decryption then I have, by all means let me know. I'll upload those photos after I get back - or if I get any more news, which I...kind of doubt. 



No comments:

Post a Comment