Friday 11 May 2012

Something strange

Good morning, Internet dwellers. 


I just got back from my morning walk. I snapped only 2 or 3 pictures this time, but I found something that, I must admit, puzzles me to a great degree. 


I was out near my "thinking spot", which is simply, a group of bushes and a tree in the back of my apartment. I go out there when I want to brainstorm ideas, so that way I don't feel as congested as I would trying to brainstorm inside. I was out there for a good ten minutes, but then I had to come inside to use the facilities. I was gone barely five minutes. 


When I came back, I found something attached to one of the branches that wasn't there before. It was a note of some kind; I've attached it at the bottom of these few images for reference. If anyone can decipher it - as I'm kind of clueless with puzzles, as I said - I'd be most grateful.


Anyway, finding some random note isn't going to stop my three facts of the day, however: 


1. There are over 5,000 products made from trees. Maybe it's why it's so popular to cut them down, I'd think? 


2. Trees are both the largest(with some species of trees growing to be almost 400 feet tall and can weigh upwards of 200 pounds) and oldest(certain species of trees can live to be between 500-5,000 years old). It's pretty interesting that plant life we take for granted may have seen humanity rise from cave-dwellers to farmers and up to our current state of development. 


3. Each year over 600,000 people travel to Macon, Georgia to see 240,000 cherry trees in bloom. The estimated revenue is over $6.5 million dollars per year. Back when I was able to travel, I managed to see them in bloom and let me tell you - it was well worth the wait. 











 I'm sure it's probably nothing, other then someone mocking my moniker of "Tree-man" but who knows? Better safe then sorry. 

2 comments:

  1. Being a bit experienced with this kind of thing i thought it may be an anagram we're looking at. Here are possible combinations of the letters. See if anything rings the bells! http://wordsmith.org/anagram/anagram.cgi?anagram=ote+slcoo+tnnrgiiwfsar&language=english&t=0&d=&include=&exclude=&n=&m=&source=adv&a=n&l=n&q=n&k=1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huh, I've been using the Web for years and I had yet to find that website. Many thanks...I'll try plugging it in.

    ReplyDelete