Friday 18 May 2012

Can't help but worry...

As you saw from my last post, Robert's been undergoing a lot of crazy shit. That notebook was....well, I can only say I've only seen drawings like that in the stuff I've read on the Internet relating to this. The whole Slender Man thing. 

I know that most of the cases I've read starts off with the victim(s) disbelieving it's anything paranormal, but I can't say that it's not. Robert's strong willed, and damned tough. No one could make him as afraid as I saw him that day. It's just...not possible. 

I've stayed in touch with him since yesterday, but he's still afraid. I've talked with him over Skype and even while we were talking, he was still writing in that notebook. Scribbling, almost as if his life depended on it. I want to help him, but from my reading, there's nothing I can really do. I can't tell his parents; they probably won't believe me anyway if I said anything. 

"Oh, Mr and Mrs *********, your son is being haunted by an extra-dimensional entity that only he can see and he writes in this creepy-ass notebook to help stave off insanity. Can you go help him?"

In news about me, I haven't gotten any more notes, thankfully. I think it's due to the fact I haven't strolled into the woods in a while for pictures. Been too much on my plate to do that. I assure you though, readers - I'll get back to it. But for now I have to focus on Robert and helping him. 

I'll keep you folks updated with relevant information. 

No comments:

Post a Comment