Saturday 23 June 2012

Taking a little break

Nothing major, I assure you. 


My parents and I are going out to dinner tonight, so I'll be able to stop wrecking my brain over that dream and the others that I barely remember. 


I have to say, though; all of this is starting to wear me down. I mean, all of the notes, the dreams, the paranoid feelings...it's hard to resist it all when it comes, all of the time. It's as if I'm trying to hold back a tidal wave with a stick. I just get the feeling that I won't be able to hold all of this stuff back for long. 


Though, the more I think about it, it doesn't matter. I don't care how intense the headaches get, how bad the paranoia gets, I won't give in. I can't. I owe it to myself - and more so, to Robert and his family. 


It's just hard to go on sometimes. With all that's happened and still happening - it's as if something is saying "give up". But I've never been one to call it quits on a situation; I can't give up. Not now, not ever. I have to fight my way through all of this. If I can get to the end, great. 


If not, at least I'll be satisfied at fighting until the end. 



No comments:

Post a Comment