Wednesday 6 June 2012

Decoded the second note

It's been quiet the last 2 days, and for that I'm thankful. 


Robert's family let me know his funeral will be in late August. Not looking forward to it - I hate funerals. Especially this one, considering Robert was in the prime of his life and didn't deserve what happened to him. 


As for the note, I managed to decrypt the scramble of words. It seems whoever is doing this is either uncreative or there's a meaning to it, but it was yet another regular re-arranged few words. Last time, I believe, it came out to "FIRST WARNING". 


This time, it came out to "SECOND WARNING". 


Again, warnings about what? If I knew what this person was on about, I would be better able to understand why this was going on. But since, to my knowledge, I've done nothing other then go hiking, take pictures and find my friend's dead body - there's nothing to warn me about. If any of you can offer any advice, I'd be appreciative. 


For now, I'll keep silent and wait for this note-taker to make his next move. 





No comments:

Post a Comment