Saturday 30 June 2012

The notebook

I promised I would give myself more time, but with how Lillith and I spend almost every waking moment together, I don't think I'll be able to find much time. So, yeah - I just finished looking through it. In fact, it's right next to me on the couch here; thankfully Lillith just fell asleep so it didn't disturb her to have me look through it - to clarify, she doesn't mind if I do look through it, it's just I don't want to be disrespectful and do it while she was up. 


That, and she's probably gone through too much already with the fucking thing. Not going to let her look at what she's drawn. 


Needless to say, the contents were - disturbing. Even more so then Robert's notebook. 


Most of it is just shaded-in pages with various words written on it, including "SUNDOWN" "HE COMES" "WAKING IS NOSAFE", and the like. I imagine this has to do with what she told me about The Weaver and how he comes while she was sleeping - which I don't understand. I've been here two nights now and she's slept soundly and felt no need to write in the notebook, she told me. 


Anyway - I'll discuss my theories after I'm done with summarizing the book. 


I managed to grab a few pictures off of my phone of the book, so instead of me writing out all of it, here are a few shots: 








Just for clarification - that pen was inside the notebook when I found it, so I moved it onto the sofa(the black part) but I ended up taking pictures on it as well when I found my lap wasn't the best place for pictures. 












Anyway, yeah. What's there to say? Apparently "Tree Man" is being sought after by the Weaver. 


As I've said before, and will say again, until he shows up; 


Fuck you. 


P.S: I'll post a detailed analysis later, if you all want. 







7 comments:

  1. I'd take that detailed analysis, Mr. Smith....may I ask if you're at all worried for your own safety, now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been worried since the beginning, honestly.

    I just tell myself that no matter what, I have to push on and I can't let this beat me. I can't give in to the fear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and I'll write up that analysis tomorrow. It's getting late and I want to grab some sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm. I admire your resolve to stay strong, really. I...I really should know better by now, than to make friends with your type-- the ones who have something to fear, but....now that I've spoken to you, I feel like I can't just take my offer of friendship back. I'll stick with you, Mr. Smith.

    Just....don't be alarmed when I say that you're not the kind of person I usually associate with.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I appreciate it none the less.

    Fear is healthy - though "fear" of something this fucked up is never healthy.

    And trust me; right now, I don't think anyone would want to associate with me, Lucia. I appreciate your support irregardless.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, we're all afraid of something. It's just when you've got reason to fear your Weaver friend, there's a lot more about your life that's uncertain. My friends don't have that fear, and it's something I take for granted far too often when I talk to people such as yourself.

    Hey, you're not that repulsive! All that matters is that I'm here for the long run to read for you. And I hope it's a long run.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So do I.

    I'll make sure it is at any rate.

    After I make Lillith some breakfast, I'll write up that analysis.

    ReplyDelete