Saturday 14 July 2012

The last 3 days

Hi folks, Sebastian here once again. 


Sorry about the lack of updates in the past 3 days - we've been dealing with a bunch of strange shit in regards to both Lillith and I. I think it's only polite that I start with my own issues since they're mostly the major ones. 


I saw The Weaver today. Not in my dreams like I usually do, but in reality. 


I was doing a final sweep of the backyard orchard at about 6 PM Thursday night and was heading back to the porch when, out of the corner of my eye, at the side of an apple tree, there He was. I looked twice to see if I was looking at what I thought I was, and, indeed - there he was, with his no face and suit, just...staring at me. So, I did the only sensible thing that I knew. 


Had a staring contest with a creature with no eyes for about ten minutes. Seriously - I just stared right back. I tried to put on my war face but I was too busy trying not to run - my legs were screaming at me to get out of there, but I refused to go. I just stood there - and so did He. He didn't try to approach me, or attack me or anything. 


Eventually, I left with a final "fuck you" and walked back into the house. 


I don't understand why He didn't attack me, or anything. That night, I had no dreams about him. But since then, I've been feeling the paranoia at a rate that's even worse then it was. I find myself unable to let my baseball bat go - though, thinking about it, I don't think a metal bat is going to do much against Him, but it gives me comfort. 


Oh, this morning, I woke up on the back porch with a notebook in one hand and a broken pen in the other. I'm getting really tired of this "moving" thing - seriously. If you're gonna come after me, at least have the balls to do it yourself. 


But that's all that's happened to me in the land of the insane, now let's move on to Lillith. 


She's been having panic attacks that are borderline hysteria. The night I saw the Weaver, I came inside and I found her screaming bloody murder clutching a kitchen knife and stabbing the wall. After I approached her, she dropped the knife and started sobbing hysterically. 


"I know what you just fucking saw!" she said to me. Apparently, He let her know that I was finally going to start seeing him - and it crushed her. She spent the whole night sobbing while we cuddled. 


Just yesterday, I found the first signs of trouble - she was sitting on the porch, aimlessly writing "THE WEAVER WEAVES WHY" and "MY ROLEISFINISHED", over and over again onto a Post-It note. I tried to talk to her but she didn't seem there - it was like the old Lillith came back with a vengeance. Thing is, it only lasted about an hour and she was normal-ish, but...still. 


I haven't told her about my being moved in my sleep episodes, as I don't want to trigger anything. Her father and mother know, and they've agreed to keep a closer eye on me - for all the good it will do. 


And the headaches. I've read in other blogs that this happens to victims of Him, but mine just started the same morning I woke up outside. It's like someone's smashing a gong right next to my head - the pain is dull and intense. It's hard for me to focus without popping back 2 or 3 Advil a day.


I have to work through it, though. I have to protect Lillith and her family - like I said in my last post. 


I'll do whatever it takes, I don't care. 









No comments:

Post a Comment